Friday, January 20, 2012

Chocolate Covered Oreos














Chocolate Covered Oreos!!!!!




Ingredients:

  • Oreos (regualr or double stuffed) I used double stuffed for this recipe
  • Wilton Candy Melts (use any color, or a variety of colors)
  • Sprinkles.. LOTS of them!
  • Baking Sheet
  • Wax or parchment paper
  • Your imagination!
Take your baking sheet and cover it with your wax or parchment paper. To help keep me on track I placed the cookies on the baking sheet so I had them readily available. I melted the candy melts by using a double boiler, (I prefer this method over using the microwave). Once the candy has melted completely, start dipping your cookies in the chocolate. Once I have dunked a few I then take my favorite sprinkles or decorations and add them while the chocolate is still a little moist. P.S it does harden pretty quickly so you need to work fast!




















Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs